Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
"FF" hotkey in scene view, not working anymore
Using the "F" hotkey twice (2x"F" = "FF") in the Scene window sets the scene camera in follow mode of the selected object. This is extremely usefull for animation.
This does not work anymore.
- Play a scene, select any animated object that moves, hit "FF" on the keyboard...
- open attached project
- open cube scene
- select cube GO
- hit "FF" on the keyboard...
bug: GO is only framed once, then move away from the camera
expected: GO is framed and followed by the scene camera
this is a regression...
Version 2018.3.0a10 (dfb7f9251d9f)
NOT repro in…
Version 2018.3.0a9 (c1466ad7f325)
now Shift-F :)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website