Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
"FF" hotkey in scene view, not working anymore
Using the "F" hotkey twice (2x"F" = "FF") in the Scene window sets the scene camera in follow mode of the selected object. This is extremely usefull for animation.
This does not work anymore.
- Play a scene, select any animated object that moves, hit "FF" on the keyboard...
- open attached project
- open cube scene
- select cube GO
- hit "FF" on the keyboard...
bug: GO is only framed once, then move away from the camera
expected: GO is framed and followed by the scene camera
this is a regression...
Version 2018.3.0a10 (dfb7f9251d9f)
NOT repro in…
Version 2018.3.0a9 (c1466ad7f325)
now Shift-F :)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default