Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
FBX Importer: Contextual menu for Events not working anymore
In the Importer > Animation tab, you can create & delete animation Events using the "+" button & delete hotkey, BUT the contextual menu options (RMB-Click on Events timeline: Add/Delete Animation Event) does nothing... events are not added/deleted.
- open attached project or any FBX file with animation
- select the FBX file and select the Animation tab in the Inspector
- in the Events section, RMB-click the timeline and use the Add/Delete Animation Event options...
result: nothing happens.
expected: Add & Delete options add & delete animation events on the Inspector Events timeline.
this is a regression.
Version 2019.2.0a6 (5612105fae18)
Not repro in…
Version 2019.2.0a5 (d86ab155337e)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete