Search Issue Tracker
fbx import settings - editing options under Rig and switching to Animations in the inspector freezes Editor
1) Open attached project, proceed to models folder and select riggedsamplecharacter2.fbx
2) Under rig tab in inspector change any setting back and forth.
3) Select animations tab in the inspector.
4) In the windows that pops up hit apply.
Expected result: Animations tab opens up / model loads up.
Actual result: Loading window appears and stays on "loading small assets".
Note: if you terminate unity and relaunch project, asset gets replaced by default asset (according to the editor console), thus in order to reproduce it again - project needs to be deleted and unpacked again.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p2 5.4.0b5
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform