Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 4.1.X
Found in [Package]
[FBX Exporter] Errors are thrown when attempting to export a Mesh that contains a Submesh with line topology
1. Open attached project "UnityBugReport1" and load Scene "bugReportFBX"
2. Right-click the "Compleet VFD.SLDASM 1" GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Select "Export to FBX..."
4. In the "Export Options" window click "Export"
Expected result: The Mesh is exported successfully
Actual result: "Failed getting triangles. Submesh topology is lines or points." and "NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented." are thrown
Reproducible with: 2.0.1-preview.2, 3.2.1-preview.2 (2018.4.35f1), 4.0.1 (2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17)
- The specified Model has been created using Pixyz with the "Import Patch Boundaries" option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player