Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
FBX doesn't change its Prefab's Material to Default-Material after setting Material Creation Mode to "None"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1401070" project
2. Select the "BlueCoffee" FBX Asset in the Project Browser
3. Set the "Materials -> Material Creation Node" to "None" in the Inspector
4. Observe the Material of the "BlueCoffee -> Cylinder" Prefab in the Inspector
Expected result: The "Cylinder" Prefab Material changes from "MyMaterial" to "Default-Material"
Actual result: The "Cylinder" Prefab Material remains unchanged (i.e., is set to "MyMaterial")
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a12
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in 2021.3.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.37f1