Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
FBX doesn't change its Prefab's Material to Default-Material after setting Material Creation Mode to "None"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1401070" project
2. Select the "BlueCoffee" FBX Asset in the Project Browser
3. Set the "Materials -> Material Creation Node" to "None" in the Inspector
4. Observe the Material of the "BlueCoffee -> Cylinder" Prefab in the Inspector
Expected result: The "Cylinder" Prefab Material changes from "MyMaterial" to "Default-Material"
Actual result: The "Cylinder" Prefab Material remains unchanged (i.e., is set to "MyMaterial")
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved