Search Issue Tracker
[FB] Exception being thrown on creating new project
-e: see title, the exception is:
--Falling back to default Facebook SDK. Failed to import FacebookSDK from 'Library\FacebookSDK' with error: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "<path>\New Unity Project (13)\Library\FacebookSDK\ivy.xml"
--start 2018.1a4 or newer with gameroom installed
--create new project
--NOTICE exception (and a warning) being thrown
--workaround: if you update the sdk via player settings the exception won't be thrown on reopening the project
-didn't throw till 2018.1a3, starts with 2018.1a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane