Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Fatal error window is thrown when trying to open a Project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user
Expected result: Project is opened
Actual result: "Fatal error!" window is shown and after pressing "Quit" Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2.0a10, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1
- On 2019.3 stream instead of "Fatal error!" window, "Failed to load window layout" window is shown
- If Inspector window is closed in a version where the bug is not reproducible and then the project is upgraded to a version where the bug is reproducible, the project will be opened, but there will be a black space on the right side of the editor (where the Inspector would normally be) and NullReferenceException spammed. The same outcome can be reached by deleting the ProjectSettings window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker