Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Failure to add a Keyframe to a curve when right-clicking on a curve and choosing add key in the Audio Source 3D Sound Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Test.zip" project
2. Select Audio Source GameObject
3. Go to the Inspector window -> Audio Source -> 3D Sound Settings -> Audio Listener
4. Right-click any curve and select add key
Expected: Right-clicking on the curve and selecting Add Key adds a keyframe
Actual: Right-clicking on the curve and selecting Add Key selects the next keyframe from the right
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website