Search Issue Tracker
Failed to load a custom asset when using Naninovel package
1. Open the user's project "Test.zip"
2. Select `Assets/Scripts/TestScript.nani` asset
3. In the Inspector window edit the first line (change "1" to anything else)
4. Press "Apply" button
Expected result: Asset is saved without warnings.
Actual result: A "'' does not exist" warning is logged.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b8, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.3f1, 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.0a5, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a2
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.2f1, 2021.1.0a4, 2021.2.0a15 (losing the package when converting the project to these versions)
- Couldn't test on some versions and reproductible on all the other versions with macOS (no not reproductible with versions)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element