Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
Failed to load a custom asset when using Naninovel package
1. Open the user's project "Test.zip"
2. Select `Assets/Scripts/TestScript.nani` asset
3. In the Inspector window edit the first line (change "1" to anything else)
4. Press "Apply" button
Expected result: Asset is saved without warnings.
Actual result: A "'' does not exist" warning is logged.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b8, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.3f1, 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.0a5, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a2
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.2f1, 2021.1.0a4, 2021.2.0a15 (losing the package when converting the project to these versions)
- Couldn't test on some versions and reproductible on all the other versions with macOS (no not reproductible with versions)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed