Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
Failed to load a custom asset when using Naninovel package
1. Open the user's project "Test.zip"
2. Select `Assets/Scripts/TestScript.nani` asset
3. In the Inspector window edit the first line (change "1" to anything else)
4. Press "Apply" button
Expected result: Asset is saved without warnings.
Actual result: A "'' does not exist" warning is logged.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b8, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.3f1, 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.0a5, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a2
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.2f1, 2021.1.0a4, 2021.2.0a15 (losing the package when converting the project to these versions)
- Couldn't test on some versions and reproductible on all the other versions with macOS (no not reproductible with versions)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine