Search Issue Tracker
Failed scripted import leaves Unity Editor in strange state
1. What happened
A scripted importer that throws an exception leaves an untitled, unmodified scene with partial results of the import. I would expect the failure to not touch the current scene.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
The exception itself appears to be a problem with the Alembic importer and is being addressed by that team.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle