Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
"Failed getting triangles. Submesh topology is lines or points" error appears when clicking on a Point Mesh with Static Batching
1. Open the attached "ErrorBug" project and "Scene" scene
2. Double click on "case_930...PointChunk..." point mesh in Hierarchy with the Inspector window opened
Expected result: Focus is taken to Mesh by camera, no error appears in the console
Actual result: Focus is taken to Mesh by camera, "Failed getting triangles. Submesh topology is lines or points." error appears in the console
1. To reproduce the error again, toggle Mesh Renderer component off and on repeatedly
2. Bug does only happen with Static Batching enabled
Regression introduced in - 5.6.0b2
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 5.6.0b2
Not reproducible with - 5.6.0b1
Fixed in 2017.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.