Search Issue Tracker
Facebook WebGL build archive throws "Unsupported compression method" when trying to open files inside
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "case_926643-Test_WebGLBuild.zip"
2. Build for Facebook platform using WebGL
3. Go to the directory where you built it and try to open the files in the archive
4. Archive throws errors "Unsupported compression method"
Expected: Archived files open properly and are possible to unzip
Actual: Unable to access files in the archive
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f2
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b2
Doesn't reproduce on: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%