Search Issue Tracker
Facebook WebGL build archive throws "Unsupported compression method" when trying to open files inside
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "case_926643-Test_WebGLBuild.zip"
2. Build for Facebook platform using WebGL
3. Go to the directory where you built it and try to open the files in the archive
4. Archive throws errors "Unsupported compression method"
Expected: Archived files open properly and are possible to unzip
Actual: Unable to access files in the archive
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f2
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b2
Doesn't reproduce on: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`