Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Exposed Camera property fails to upgrade and is converted to a float type.
1. Import the attached VFX (made in 2021.1.17f1) to 2021.2.0b4 or later
2. Observe the errors
3. Open the VFX
4. Observe the 'camera' type is not of type float'
- Happens also in trunk (2022.1.0a6.775)
- 2020 LTS to 2021.1 works fine, the issue is introduced between 2021.1 and 2021.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video