Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Exposed Camera property fails to upgrade and is converted to a float type.
1. Import the attached VFX (made in 2021.1.17f1) to 2021.2.0b4 or later
2. Observe the errors
3. Open the VFX
4. Observe the 'camera' type is not of type float'
- Happens also in trunk (2022.1.0a6.775)
- 2020 LTS to 2021.1 works fine, the issue is introduced between 2021.1 and 2021.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode