Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Exposed Camera property fails to upgrade and is converted to a float type.
1. Import the attached VFX (made in 2021.1.17f1) to 2021.2.0b4 or later
2. Observe the errors
3. Open the VFX
4. Observe the 'camera' type is not of type float'
- Happens also in trunk (2022.1.0a6.775)
- 2020 LTS to 2021.1 works fine, the issue is introduced between 2021.1 and 2021.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used