Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Exposed Camera property fails to upgrade and is converted to a float type.
1. Import the attached VFX (made in 2021.1.17f1) to 2021.2.0b4 or later
2. Observe the errors
3. Open the VFX
4. Observe the 'camera' type is not of type float'
- Happens also in trunk (2022.1.0a6.775)
- 2020 LTS to 2021.1 works fine, the issue is introduced between 2021.1 and 2021.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes