Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Stripping Unity.Analytics fails for iOS builds with fatal Mono CIL Linker error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (OC link).
2) Build for iOS.
The build takes a very long time and fails with a fatal error in the end:
Fatal error in Mono CIL Linker
System.ArgumentException: Member 'UnityEngine.Analytics.AnalyticsResult' is declared in another module and needs to be imported
Occurs with .NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0 Subset.
This is a duplicate of issue #894071[IL2CPP] Failed running UnusedByteCodeStripper when building the project for Windows Store
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled