Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Stripping Unity.Analytics fails for iOS builds with fatal Mono CIL Linker error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (OC link).
2) Build for iOS.
The build takes a very long time and fails with a fatal error in the end:
Fatal error in Mono CIL Linker
System.ArgumentException: Member 'UnityEngine.Analytics.AnalyticsResult' is declared in another module and needs to be imported
Occurs with .NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0 Subset.
This is a duplicate of issue #894071[IL2CPP] Failed running UnusedByteCodeStripper when building the project for Windows Store
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures