Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Stripping Unity.Analytics fails for iOS builds with fatal Mono CIL Linker error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (OC link).
2) Build for iOS.
The build takes a very long time and fails with a fatal error in the end:
Fatal error in Mono CIL Linker
System.ArgumentException: Member 'UnityEngine.Analytics.AnalyticsResult' is declared in another module and needs to be imported
Occurs with .NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0 Subset.
This is a duplicate of issue #894071[IL2CPP] Failed running UnusedByteCodeStripper when building the project for Windows Store
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework