Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Stripping Unity.Analytics fails for iOS builds with fatal Mono CIL Linker error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (OC link).
2) Build for iOS.
The build takes a very long time and fails with a fatal error in the end:
Fatal error in Mono CIL Linker
System.ArgumentException: Member 'UnityEngine.Analytics.AnalyticsResult' is declared in another module and needs to be imported
Occurs with .NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0 Subset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint