Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Stripping Unity.Analytics fails for iOS builds with fatal Mono CIL Linker error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (OC link).
2) Build for iOS.
The build takes a very long time and fails with a fatal error in the end:
Fatal error in Mono CIL Linker
System.ArgumentException: Member 'UnityEngine.Analytics.AnalyticsResult' is declared in another module and needs to be imported
Occurs with .NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0 Subset.
This is a duplicate of issue #894071[IL2CPP] Failed running UnusedByteCodeStripper when building the project for Windows Store
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities