Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Exporting package without ExportPackageOptions.Recurse exports an empty package
1. Open attached project "packageexport.zip"
2. Press Test > Export Package
3. Delete Dossier1 folder from Assets folder
4. In the project folder open Build and double-click on Package1.unitypackage
5. Observe in Unity editor as there is a pop up of Nothing to import!
6. Double-click on Package2.unitypackage
7. Observe in the editor as Dossier1 folder is available to be imported with its contents
Expected result: both packages contain fails or no empty packages are created
Actual result: if ExportPackageOptions.Recurse is not used, Unity will export an empty package
2018.2.17f1 2018.2.20f1 2018.3.1f1 2019.1.0a12
Crashes on 2017.4.0f1 - 2017.4.17f1
Reproduced on macOS 10.14 and on Windows 10 machine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details