Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Exporting package without ExportPackageOptions.Recurse exports an empty package
1. Open attached project "packageexport.zip"
2. Press Test > Export Package
3. Delete Dossier1 folder from Assets folder
4. In the project folder open Build and double-click on Package1.unitypackage
5. Observe in Unity editor as there is a pop up of Nothing to import!
6. Double-click on Package2.unitypackage
7. Observe in the editor as Dossier1 folder is available to be imported with its contents
Expected result: both packages contain fails or no empty packages are created
Actual result: if ExportPackageOptions.Recurse is not used, Unity will export an empty package
2018.2.17f1 2018.2.20f1 2018.3.1f1 2019.1.0a12
Crashes on 2017.4.0f1 - 2017.4.17f1
Reproduced on macOS 10.14 and on Windows 10 machine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh