Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Exporting package window does not show folder tree view and shows repetitions of all the folders after changing to .NET 4.6
How to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Change "Scripting Runtime Version" setting from Stable(.NET 3.5 Equivalent) to Experimental(.NET 4.6 Equivalent)
4. Import any package (e.g., user-supplied package or Standard Assets)
5. Right click any folder in Project window, then click Export package
6. Observe the "Exporting package" window
Expected result: Exporting package window has a folder tree view and doesn't show copies of folders in the package.
Actual result: Exporting package window does not show folder tree view and shows repetitions of all the folders.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0a5 or lower due to "Scripting Runtime Version" setting not being introduced yet
Note: There was an identical issue with package import, that was fixed in 2017.2.0a3
Fixed in 2017.3.0a3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.1.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear