Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b14, 2023.1.0a6
Exclude Unity.Rendering.HighDefinition.Tests from docs
API in Unity.Rendering.HighDefinition.Tests is currently public.
This should be excluded from the docs.
One way to do this is to create a [filter.yml file.|https://confluence.unity3d.com/display/DOCS/API+reference+pages#heading-ExcludingAPIsfromdocumentation].
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a6):
Backported to 2021.2 and 2022.2
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.0b14):
Fixed in: 2022.2 Documentation