Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Regression] Exceptions when click on certain areas on GameView "header"
Regression - can't repro in 5.6 (5.6.1f1 and 5.6.1p2)
reproduces on 2017.1.0 (checked on 2017.1.0a4 and 2017.1.0b8) and on 2017.2.0a1
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 In GameView "header" set Display 2 (or any other except of Display 1)
3 Left mouse button Click a bit higher than bottom border of Display 2 dropdown (see image in comments)
2 exceptions appears in the Console:
"ArgumentException: You can only call GUI functions from inside OnGUI.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.CheckOnGUI () "
"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.EndGUI (Int32 layoutType)"
There should not be any exceptions or errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode