Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Regression] Exceptions when click on certain areas on GameView "header"
Regression - can't repro in 5.6 (5.6.1f1 and 5.6.1p2)
reproduces on 2017.1.0 (checked on 2017.1.0a4 and 2017.1.0b8) and on 2017.2.0a1
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 In GameView "header" set Display 2 (or any other except of Display 1)
3 Left mouse button Click a bit higher than bottom border of Display 2 dropdown (see image in comments)
2 exceptions appears in the Console:
"ArgumentException: You can only call GUI functions from inside OnGUI.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.CheckOnGUI () "
"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.EndGUI (Int32 layoutType)"
There should not be any exceptions or errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released