Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Exceptions are thrown when clicking on Aspect Ration options for Display 2-8
1. Open GameView
2. Select any Display from 2 to 8
3. Click on Aspect Ration options
Actual: Following exceptions are thrown in console:
ArgumentException: You can only call GUI functions from inside OnGUI.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.CheckOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUIUtility.cs:347)
UnityEngine.GUI.set_skin (UnityEngine.GUISkin value) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUI.cs:53)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.BeginGUI (Int32 skinMode, Int32 instanceID, Int32 useGUILayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUIUtility.cs:261)
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.EndGUI (Int32 layoutType) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUIUtility.cs:288)
Expected: Exception shouldn't appear in console
Reproducible: 2017.01b4, 2017.01a4
Not reproducible: 2017.01a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags