Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Exceptions are thrown when clicking on Aspect Ration options for Display 2-8
1. Open GameView
2. Select any Display from 2 to 8
3. Click on Aspect Ration options
Actual: Following exceptions are thrown in console:
ArgumentException: You can only call GUI functions from inside OnGUI.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.CheckOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUIUtility.cs:347)
UnityEngine.GUI.set_skin (UnityEngine.GUISkin value) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUI.cs:53)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.BeginGUI (Int32 skinMode, Int32 instanceID, Int32 useGUILayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUIUtility.cs:261)
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.EndGUI (Int32 layoutType) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUIUtility.cs:288)
Expected: Exception shouldn't appear in console
Reproducible: 2017.01b4, 2017.01a4
Not reproducible: 2017.01a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.