Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
Exception when using SyncListStruct with Vector3
Using the class SyncListStruct<T> with a Vector3 (or any built-in types) cases a build time exception in UNetWeaver.
This should be allowed, it looks like a UNetWeaver import issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website