Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
"Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException" error during Build when Vungle SDK is included in the project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "VungleTest.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Build the project
Expected results: The Build is successful
Actual results: "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException" error in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b4, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes