Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Exception not thrown when Callbacks.DidReloadScripts attribute is added to a non-static method
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open scene "TESTSCENE"
3. Open Assets/"TestComponent.cs" script and notice that an attributed method on line 19 is not static
4. Notice that "An [DidReloadScripts] attributed method is not static" exception is not thrown in the console (see "WHATITDIDIN55.PNG")
Expected result: "UnityException: An [DidReloadScripts] attributed method is not static" exception is thrown
Actual result: mentioned exception is not thrown and the method fails silently ("Debug.Log("DidReloadScripts callback called!");" is never executed)
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0a4
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1 (7938e91bc57b)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets