Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Exception not thrown when Callbacks.DidReloadScripts attribute is added to a non-static method
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open scene "TESTSCENE"
3. Open Assets/"TestComponent.cs" script and notice that an attributed method on line 19 is not static
4. Notice that "An [DidReloadScripts] attributed method is not static" exception is not thrown in the console (see "WHATITDIDIN55.PNG")
Expected result: "UnityException: An [DidReloadScripts] attributed method is not static" exception is thrown
Actual result: mentioned exception is not thrown and the method fails silently ("Debug.Log("DidReloadScripts callback called!");" is never executed)
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0a4
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1 (7938e91bc57b)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.