Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Exception in Input System UI Input Module when IL2CPP Code generation is set to "Faster (smaller) builds"
1. Download and open the attached "IL2CPP_is_null.zip" project
2. Open "Build Settings" and set the "IL2CPP Code Generation" to "Faster (smaller) builds"
3. Build and deploy the project to iOS
4. In the application, press the button
5. Observe the Xcode console
Expected result: No exceptions are thrown
Actual result: "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f.1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a14
- iPhone 6S (iOS 13.3.1), iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.2.1)
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Android: ----------, Oneplus OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2023), Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 865 SM8250, GPU: Adreno (TM) 650
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated