Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Exception in Input System UI Input Module when IL2CPP Code generation is set to "Faster (smaller) builds"
1. Download and open the attached "IL2CPP_is_null.zip" project
2. Open "Build Settings" and set the "IL2CPP Code Generation" to "Faster (smaller) builds"
3. Build and deploy the project to iOS
4. In the application, press the button
5. Observe the Xcode console
Expected result: No exceptions are thrown
Actual result: "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f.1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a14
- iPhone 6S (iOS 13.3.1), iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.2.1)
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Android: ----------, Oneplus OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2023), Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 865 SM8250, GPU: Adreno (TM) 650
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene