Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Exception in Input System UI Input Module when IL2CPP Code generation is set to "Faster (smaller) builds"
1. Download and open the attached "IL2CPP_is_null.zip" project
2. Open "Build Settings" and set the "IL2CPP Code Generation" to "Faster (smaller) builds"
3. Build and deploy the project to iOS
4. In the application, press the button
5. Observe the Xcode console
Expected result: No exceptions are thrown
Actual result: "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f.1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a14
- iPhone 6S (iOS 13.3.1), iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.2.1)
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Android: ----------, Oneplus OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2023), Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 865 SM8250, GPU: Adreno (TM) 650
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function
- Fetched files in Perforce are automatically added to the change list when they are serialized