Search Issue Tracker
Every texture becomes fixed size after build when Load Behavior on SBSar is set to Bake
1. Download and open attached "sbsarBakeBug.zip" project.
2. Expand "model_sbsar" asset to view all the textures.
3. Notice the size of each texture(respectively 1024x1024, 512x512, 1024x1024, 512x512).
4. Select "model_sbsar" asset and check "Override for Android" option to true.
5. Set "Load Behavior" option to "Bake and Keep Substance" or "Bake and Discard Substance" and press Apply.
6. Build application for android.
7. Notice that All textures under "model_sbsar" are 512x512 size.
Expected result: Textures do not change their size after build.
Actual result: Textures change their size to 512x512.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p4.
Notes: Textures get corrupted with 5.5. When Load Behavior is set to any other than "Bake" everything works correctly. Also reproduces on Standalone. To reproduce follow the same steps only for standalone platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler