Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Every call to BuildAssetBundles recompiles scripts
1. Open attached project
2. Press Assets > AssetBundles > Build Asset Bundles
The script will now build an asset bundle consisting of one image - test.png - a hundred times, and for each time it will display an additional set of warnings in the console, which suggests that scripts are recompiled when an asset bundle is built.
Note: The scripts being recompiled are not in the asset bundle, and the build target doesn't change, thus there is no need for the scripts to be recompiled.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.4.0f2, 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine