Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[EventSystems] Editor crashes when debugging mouse input handling methods
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "828981.zip"
2. Open scene repro
3. Open script Crash.cs and add breakpoint to OnPointerEnter method
4. Attach debugger and run scene
5. Hover mouse over button to trigger event
6. Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b2
Not reproducible: 5.4.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website