Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[EventSystems] Editor crashes when debugging mouse input handling methods
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "828981.zip"
2. Open scene repro
3. Open script Crash.cs and add breakpoint to OnPointerEnter method
4. Attach debugger and run scene
5. Hover mouse over button to trigger event
6. Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b2
Not reproducible: 5.4.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets