Search Issue Tracker
Event.current.shift, Event.current.alt, and Event.current. don't work as expected in a Linux build
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- press play and hold shift, control or alt key down and notice the message
- build for Linux and notice that the message isn't displayed when any of those keys are held down
- the message is displayed when the keys are released and disappears on mouse move
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`