Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
"IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ZD_1162225_DeferredArray.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: Errors appear
Reproducible with: 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1 (Errors after downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first