Search Issue Tracker
Error when disabling parent object that has many child objects
- Open AngryBots scene and select the Environment(static) parent object in the Hierarchy
- Disable it in the Inspector (uncheck the active box)
Console reports the following error: "Failed to create Undo for action Deactivate Environment(static), because the action is too large. Clearing undo buffer
Not a regression, compared to 4.0, at least.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display