Search Issue Tracker
Error when deselecting an assembly definition file while Debug mode is turned on in the Inspector
If you have Debug view turned on in the Inspector with an asmdef file selected and then de-select it, an error will appear in the console:
AssemblyDefinitionImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call ApplyRevertGUI to avoid unexpected behaviour.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Ensure that the Debug view is turned on in the Inspector
4. In Project View, select NewAssembly.asmdef
5. In Project View, select a different file or folder
The asmdef file is deselected and no errors appear in the console.
An error appears in the console.
Tested on Windows.
Reproduced on 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Cannot Reproduce on 2019.1.3f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows