Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in -
Found in [Package]
Error when creating lots of SubScenes with lots of objects
Loading Entity Scene failed because the entity header file couldn't be resolved
1. Open attached project "SubScene_Bug"
2. Open scene "Assets/Scenes/main"
3. Click Generate on the Star Gen Script attached to GenStars Gameobject
Expected result: Large amount of complex SubScenes is generated properly
Actual result: "Loading Entity Scene failed because the entity header file couldn't be resolved." error keeps getting thrown
Reproducible with: 0.8.0-preview.8 (2020.1.10f1), 0.11.0-preview.7 (2020.2.0b2), 0.13.0-preview.24 (2020.2.0b8), 0.14.0-preview.19 (2021.1.0a2)
Could not test with: 2018.4, 2019.4 (Compiler errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property