Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.2
RuntimeInitializeOnLoadManager classes get stripped in il2cpp
-e: When building the attached project on WebGL, chrome gives a maximum stack size exceeded before I even see the preloader.
Firefox fires a " too much recursive" error.
I have tried various combinations of strip bytecode/mscorlib and Fast/Fastest etc.
Since I am not even getting in the preloader, which has near to no user-code, this must be a UnityWebGL bug.
--make a build with (at least) the preloader&mainmenu scenes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website