Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.1
Found in [Package]
InvalidOperationException error spam in Console after upgrading the Input System package to 1.1.0-pre.6
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "New Unity project.zip"
2. Open the Package Manager (Window>Package Manager)
3. Choose Input System
4. Upgrade to 1.1.0-pre.6
5. Open the Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: Errors appeared after upgrading the version
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-pre.6 (2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7)
If you close the project after upgrading the Input System and open it again there are no errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file