Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Error : RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state index during removal
- Load the attached project "RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state indez during removal.7z"
- Load the TestScene
- Press Play
Note: The console will output the error "RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state indez during removal" after a short delay.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'