Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Error : RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state index during removal
- Load the attached project "RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state indez during removal.7z"
- Load the TestScene
- Press Play
Note: The console will output the error "RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state indez during removal" after a short delay.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing