Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Error : RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state index during removal
- Load the attached project "RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state indez during removal.7z"
- Load the TestScene
- Press Play
Note: The console will output the error "RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state indez during removal" after a short delay.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed