Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Error : RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state index during removal
- Load the attached project "RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state indez during removal.7z"
- Load the TestScene
- Press Play
Note: The console will output the error "RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state indez during removal" after a short delay.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs