Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Error : RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state index during removal
- Load the attached project "RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state indez during removal.7z"
- Load the TestScene
- Press Play
Note: The console will output the error "RigidBody2D has an invalid movement state indez during removal" after a short delay.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is not rendered when platform is set to iOS
- Crash on PhysicsManager2D::Simulate when a Prefab is spawned in Play Mode
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized