Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.4
Error produced by failed connection to cache server causes batch mode build to fail
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project, enable cache server and enter ip of non-existing server
2. Re-open project to make sure that error is printed in console
3. Extract BuildCanceled.zip and in root project directory there is test.bat
4. Open it and set path to 5.4.1p4 editor
5. Run bat and in produced log notice that build was canceled due to 3 errors
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.1p4
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p7, 5.5.0b7 (note, build fails first time the project is being opened after previously being opened by 5.4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website