Search Issue Tracker
Error is thrown when trying to set Dynamic Parameter field in Analytics Event Tracker
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window select GameObject "Test"
4. In the Inspector window Under the "Analytics Event Tracker" component try changing the Field Value
-- An error "ArgumentException: method arguments are incompatible" is thrown and field is not allowed to be changed
Expected results: The field is available for change
Actual results: No additional Fields are presented and an error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2018.3.0a1
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script