Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Error in CSharpNameParser
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Re-import WelEvaluator script
- Notice error "Searching for classname: 'WelEvaluator' caused error in CSharpNameParser"
And two InvalidOperationException: Stack empty errors.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
Not reproducible: 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab