Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Error is thrown when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
When we use the function EditorUtility.CompressTexture inside a code that displays a progress bar, the progress bar doesn't show up and there is an error message in the Console Window.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1308740-Project"
2. Click on the "Tests/Compress Texture Test" menu
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: Progress bar is shown and no errors are thrown
Actual result: Progress bar is not shown and "Trying to access current progress scope, but the scope stack is empty" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.0a7
Note: In some versions, the progress bar is shown briefly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true