Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Error is thrown when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
When we use the function EditorUtility.CompressTexture inside a code that displays a progress bar, the progress bar doesn't show up and there is an error message in the Console Window.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1308740-Project"
2. Click on the "Tests/Compress Texture Test" menu
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: Progress bar is shown and no errors are thrown
Actual result: Progress bar is not shown and "Trying to access current progress scope, but the scope stack is empty" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.0a7
Note: In some versions, the progress bar is shown briefly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project