Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Error in Console: Assertion failed on expression: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Make sure Build target is set to iOS
4. Press Play
Result: error in the Console: Assertion failed on expression: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a4, 5.5.0f2
Not reproduced with: 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities