Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Error in Console: Assertion failed on expression: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Make sure Build target is set to iOS
4. Press Play
Result: error in the Console: Assertion failed on expression: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a4, 5.5.0f2
Not reproduced with: 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear