Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Error in Console: Assertion failed on expression: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Make sure Build target is set to iOS
4. Press Play
Result: error in the Console: Assertion failed on expression: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a4, 5.5.0f2
Not reproduced with: 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures