Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Error in Console: Assertion failed on expression: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Make sure Build target is set to iOS
4. Press Play
Result: error in the Console: Assertion failed on expression: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a4, 5.5.0f2
Not reproduced with: 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework