Search Issue Tracker
Error fails after search in AssetStore from Project
Assertion fails after searching in Project -> AssetStore on opening Show in Asset Store.
1. Open Unity.
2. In Project search:
- enter something like "texture".
- in Search drop-down select Asset Store.
3. In search results click some of objects and click on it with RMB - "Show in AssetStore window" option appears.
The AssetBundle 'Memory' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
Also assertion fails:
Expected result: No errors appear.
Actual result: Errors appear.
Reproduces in 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6.
Does not reproduce in 5.5.f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window