Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
error CS1525, while using ternary operator whitout spaces in a script
1. Open attached project.
Expected: no errors
Actual: 2 errors:
Assets/TestError.cs(14,15): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `0,4', expecting `.' or `['
Assets/TestError.cs(14,18): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `:', expecting `.' or `['
Errors are not shown if line 14 is commented.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.5p2
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
Fixed on: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces