Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
error CS1525, while using ternary operator whitout spaces in a script
1. Open attached project.
Expected: no errors
Actual: 2 errors:
Assets/TestError.cs(14,15): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `0,4', expecting `.' or `['
Assets/TestError.cs(14,18): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `:', expecting `.' or `['
Errors are not shown if line 14 is commented.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.5p2
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
Fixed on: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode