Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “ImplicitConversion.zip” project
2. Observe Console tab
Script is compiled and no errors are shown
Script is not compiled and Error CS0266 is shown
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.4p3, 5.5.5p1, 5.5.0a6
Reproduced on .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.6
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities