Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “ImplicitConversion.zip” project
2. Observe Console tab
Script is compiled and no errors are shown
Script is not compiled and Error CS0266 is shown
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.4p3, 5.5.5p1, 5.5.0a6
Reproduced on .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.6
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected