Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Error "ArgumentException: method arguments are incompatible" is thrown when trying to create the Action<> delegate
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
2. Enter "BugScene"
3. Enter play mode
-- Error is thrown
Expected result: Code must compile successfully and no errors should be thrown
Actual result: Error appears in console window
Reproducible with: 5.5.6f1, 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0a7
Open "Delegates.zip" and open given project with visual studio. Compile code and notice that everything works correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'