Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Error appears when calling Texture2D.SetPixels32() with a texture that has format set to BGRA32
1. Open the attached project "2018BugReport.zip";
2. Open the TestScene;
3. Enter a play mode.
Expected results: The scene is played without any errors.
Actual results: There an error shown in the console:
SetPixels32 can only be called on a RGBA32 or BGRA32 texture but is being called on TextureFormat(14)
GenerateTexture:Start() (at Assets/GenerateTexture.cs:12)
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.3.f1 or lower.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets