Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Error appears when calling Texture2D.SetPixels32() with a texture that has format set to BGRA32
1. Open the attached project "2018BugReport.zip";
2. Open the TestScene;
3. Enter a play mode.
Expected results: The scene is played without any errors.
Actual results: There an error shown in the console:
SetPixels32 can only be called on a RGBA32 or BGRA32 texture but is being called on TextureFormat(14)
GenerateTexture:Start() (at Assets/GenerateTexture.cs:12)
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.3.f1 or lower.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle