Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Error appears when calling Texture2D.SetPixels32() with a texture that has format set to BGRA32
1. Open the attached project "2018BugReport.zip";
2. Open the TestScene;
3. Enter a play mode.
Expected results: The scene is played without any errors.
Actual results: There an error shown in the console:
SetPixels32 can only be called on a RGBA32 or BGRA32 texture but is being called on TextureFormat(14)
GenerateTexture:Start() (at Assets/GenerateTexture.cs:12)
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.3.f1 or lower.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property