Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.16f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Environment Lighting is not applied when loading a scene via SceneManager.LoadScene()
1. Open user's attached project "ZapZap.zip"
2. In Project window, Assets/Scenes, duplicate "Scene 6"
3. Add the newly created scene to Scenes In Build via Build Settings
4. Enter the Play mode in any level
5. Click the button in top right corner and navigate to Level 7 (the duplicated scene)
Expected: scene is loaded with Environment lighting applied
Actual: scene is loaded without Environment lighting
Reproduced in: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Note: the scene can be fixed by manually generating the lightning
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset