Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.16f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Environment Lighting is not applied when loading a scene via SceneManager.LoadScene()
1. Open user's attached project "ZapZap.zip"
2. In Project window, Assets/Scenes, duplicate "Scene 6"
3. Add the newly created scene to Scenes In Build via Build Settings
4. Enter the Play mode in any level
5. Click the button in top right corner and navigate to Level 7 (the duplicated scene)
Expected: scene is loaded with Environment lighting applied
Actual: scene is loaded without Environment lighting
Reproduced in: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Note: the scene can be fixed by manually generating the lightning
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send