Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.16f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Environment Lighting is not applied when loading a scene via SceneManager.LoadScene()
1. Open user's attached project "ZapZap.zip"
2. In Project window, Assets/Scenes, duplicate "Scene 6"
3. Add the newly created scene to Scenes In Build via Build Settings
4. Enter the Play mode in any level
5. Click the button in top right corner and navigate to Level 7 (the duplicated scene)
Expected: scene is loaded with Environment lighting applied
Actual: scene is loaded without Environment lighting
Reproduced in: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Note: the scene can be fixed by manually generating the lightning
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build