Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.16f1
Environment Lighting is not applied when loading a scene via SceneManager.LoadScene()
1. Open user's attached project "ZapZap.zip"
2. In Project window, Assets/Scenes, duplicate "Scene 6"
3. Add the newly created scene to Scenes In Build via Build Settings
4. Enter the Play mode in any level
5. Click the button in top right corner and navigate to Level 7 (the duplicated scene)
Expected: scene is loaded with Environment lighting applied
Actual: scene is loaded without Environment lighting
Reproduced in: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Note: the scene can be fixed by manually generating the lightning
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default