Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.16f1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Environment Lighting is not applied when loading a scene via SceneManager.LoadScene()
1. Open user's attached project "ZapZap.zip"
2. In Project window, Assets/Scenes, duplicate "Scene 6"
3. Add the newly created scene to Scenes In Build via Build Settings
4. Enter the Play mode in any level
5. Click the button in top right corner and navigate to Level 7 (the duplicated scene)
Expected: scene is loaded with Environment lighting applied
Actual: scene is loaded without Environment lighting
Reproduced in: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Note: the scene can be fixed by manually generating the lightning
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails