Search Issue Tracker
EnumField control shows parts of another texture (may [not] be related to slicing in UIR)
There is a visual artifact in the UIElements' EnumField control with the latest NorthStar build. May/may not be related to slicing, which is used by the control. The arrow shows correctly (thanks to slicing), but the rest of the control background also shows strange stuff that seems to come from another portion of the cached texture. See attached image for an example (showing some green stuff behind the enum field value).
There is no easy workaround for end users.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets