Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Entering a BlendTree node creates DefaultAvatar(Clone)AnimatorPreview GO in the Hierarchy
When you double-click on a BlendTree node in an Animator controller, a "DefaultAvatar(Clone)AnimatorPreview" GO is created in the Hierachy, therefore adding un-desired/un-expected elements to the scene.
- create an Animator controller
- add New Blend Tree node
- double-click the node...
Bug: "DefaultAvatar(Clone)AnimatorPreview" is created in the hierarchy window.
Expected: nothing is added to the scene.
this is a regression.
Version 2018.2.0b1 (66642ce3456a)
not repro in...
Version 2018.2.0a8 (1ea6a37d6fce)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform