Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
'Should not be capturing when there is a hotcontrol' warning after closing per-renderer's Lightmap preview window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "RealtimeGIBugUVCharts" project and 'SampleScene' Scene
2. In the Hierarchy select Cube GameObject
3. In the Inspector double-click on the lightmap thumbnail to open the Lightmap Preview window
4. Maximize Lightmap Preview window and then close it
5. Repeat step 3 and then restore down Lightmap Preview window
6. Close the Lightmap Preview window
Expected result: No warnings or errors are shown in the Console.
Actual result: Warning: - "Should not be capturing when there is a hotcontrol UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)" is shown.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b6, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a1
- Reproducible on Windows
- Not reproducible on MAC
- Only reproduces when double-clicking on the lightmap thumbnail
- Reproducible when opening per-renderer's Realtime Lightmap preview window through both the Inspector window and the Lighting Window
- Reproducible when previewing both Realtime Lightmaps and Baked Lightmaps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode