Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[Enlighten] Baking lighting on meshes imported with no UVs and Generate Lightmap UVs enabled doesn't generate lightmaps
Steps for reproduction :
-import a mesh with no UV sets at all
-put it in a scene as "static"
- use "Generate lightmap UVs" to generate unique UVs
- bake lighting with enlighten ( only baked direct and GI ).
After baking the lighting, the mesh is lit with lightprobes in the scene, no lightmaps have been generated for it.
Lightmaps get generated for the mesh using the UVs generated by Unity, and are used in the scene (no lightpobe lighting).
This bug occurs in 5.5.0f1, 2017.3.0a8
The bug also occurs on the 5.6 PVR branch when I choose enlighten as baking engine.
If I use the progressive lightmapper as baking engine however, this workflow works as expected : lightmaps have been generated for the mesh, using the UVs generated inside Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted