Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[Enlighten] Baking lighting on meshes imported with no UVs and Generate Lightmap UVs enabled doesn't generate lightmaps
Steps for reproduction :
-import a mesh with no UV sets at all
-put it in a scene as "static"
- use "Generate lightmap UVs" to generate unique UVs
- bake lighting with enlighten ( only baked direct and GI ).
After baking the lighting, the mesh is lit with lightprobes in the scene, no lightmaps have been generated for it.
Lightmaps get generated for the mesh using the UVs generated by Unity, and are used in the scene (no lightpobe lighting).
This bug occurs in 5.5.0f1, 2017.3.0a8
The bug also occurs on the 5.6 PVR branch when I choose enlighten as baking engine.
If I use the progressive lightmapper as baking engine however, this workflow works as expected : lightmaps have been generated for the mesh, using the UVs generated inside Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property