Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Enhancer package bypasses dark theme entitlement
- Open the attached project
- Ensure you have a personal edition.
Help -> Manage License.
Ensure you can't change skin in the Preferences -> General -> Editor Theme is disabled.
- Go to menu Edit -> Project Settings -> Enhancer.
- Press Enable Dark Theme
Editor switches to dark theme
Editor shouldn't switch to an perfect recreation of dakr theme!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes